- 4 originals of music with measures numbered.
- Chaperone list with cell phone numbers (1 chaperone for every 10 students).
- Directors cell phone.
- Rosters are not needed.
- Any money owed.
- Announcer sheet for each choir performing.
- Choirs will be required to sit through the entire block as always.
- Each choir will have:
- 20 minutes in warm up
- 20 minutes stage time
- 20 minutes off stage clinic
- Each choir will be assigned a guide to take you to each phase.
- After the off stage clinic, each choir will return to the auditorium.
- Chaperone must collect all cell phones before the block begins.
- Students who need to use the restroom must be accompanied by a chaperone.
- Food availability will vary with each site. Basically snacks and water at Central and North a little more substantial ( hot dogs, etc) at South.
- Plaques for choirs that earn superior will be given out on site.
- Order forms for plaques and superior chorus medals will be given when you check out.
SOUTH STATE Special Notes:
- American Heritage School hours are 7:45 AM – 3:00. Therefore traffic is heavy prior and post. Choirs should arrive at least 1 hour prior to the performance block to compensate for traffic issues.
- Bus entrance -
- Buses are to enter via 118th Ave. (from Broward Blvd. turn south, at the light, onto 118th Ave.)
- Buses will then turn right through the gate and follow the bus entrance.
- Choirs may unload on the East side of the Fine Arts Building. Buses will then be moved to the basketball courts for parking.
- Due to school dismissal times, buses will not be allowed to leave between 2:45 – 3:30 PM
- Visitors/Observers – Calvary Chapel Church is located directly across from American Heritage School. Please park in the East parking lot of Calvary Chapel.
- Concessions will be available for all time blocks.
The full schedule for State MPA is available through MPA Online. Below, you will find a simple outline of the blocks, not a full schedule.