General instructions for all sites:
- 2 originals of music with measures numbered. Accompanist may use copied to play from but original must be readily available in the room.
- Chaperone list (1 for every 10 students not including the director)
- Cell phone numbers for director and chaperones
- Rosters are not needed
- Be prepared to note any cancellations.
- Any money owed must be paid when you register.
- Honors recitals will be listed with individual site information.
- Students selected for the recital must perform the song selected by the adjudicator.
- March 16-17, 2015
- Jacksonville University 2800 University Blvd. North Jacksonville, Fl. 32211
- Google directions to Jacksonville University, contact me if you have any problems
- Registration will be held in the lobby of the Swisher Auditorium, left side of the campus next to the Fine Arts Building
- JU is on spring break so parking should be no problem
- Buses can let students off at the registration area but may not park there. They can park in the large parking area.
- Snack foods will be available for purchase but no major food.
- Honors Recitals are held in Terry Concert Hall at the following times:
- Monday March 16, 2015 12:00 pm and 5:00 PM
- Tuesday March 17, 2015 12:00pm and 3:00 pm
- March 19-21, 2015
- Seminole State College 100 Weldon Road Sanford, Florida 32773-6199
- Google directions to Seminole State College, contact me if you have any problems.
- Registration is in the student center, multi purpose room C-110 B
- Parking is open buses will need to drop students off and park in an open area
- Classes are not in session on Friday or Saturday
- Food is available Thursday until six and Friday until four.
- Honors Recitals are held in the Concert Hall at the following times:
- Thursday March 19, 2015 5:00 pm and 8:00pm
- Friday March 20, 2015 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm
- Saturday March 21, 2015 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm
- Specific information on South State S&E will be posted later
- I have worked to accommodate your requests as best as I could.
- The schedules are tight so please be on time
- Call me at 904-284-1551 if you have any questions or problems
- After March 15, 2015 call my cell 904-521-5274
Have a great State MPA!
Mark Scott, FVA Executive Director