- Plan to arrive 30 minutes ahead of your first event.
- Bring 2 original copies of the music with measures numbered
- Accompanist may use copied music for ease of playing but the original must be on site
- Bring a list of chaperones, 1 for every 10 students, with cell numbers
- Director’s cell number
- Any money owed
- Call or text me or Shelli Long (904-226-3263) if you are running late.
- Park anywhere on campus
- Registration is in the Student Center/Multi Purpose Building
- Honors Recitals are:
Thursday, March 31 @ 12PM, 5PM, & 8PM
Friday, April 1@ 12PM, 5PM, & 8PM
Saturday, April 2 @ 12PM & 4:30PM
- Please let us know if you wish to have your students recommended for the Honors Recital
- You will be notified as soon as possible if your student has been chosen, but check with the registration office to be sure.
- Food is available until 6:00 pm on Thursday and 2:00 pm on Friday
- There is no food available on Saturday so plan ahead
- Please call if you have any problems, I will work with you as best as I can
- After Wednesday, March 30, 2016 call my cell phone 904-521-5274
- 904-284-1551 is a land line
- This schedule is very tight, I’ve tried hard to meet your requests. We will work together
- I look forward to hearing your students, I hope State Solo and Ensemble is a great experience for you and your students.