- Plan to arrive 30 minutes ahead of your first event.
- Bring 2 original copies of the music with measures numbered
- Accompanist may use copied music for ease of playing but the original must be on site
- Bring a list of chaperones, 1 for every 10 students, with cell numbers
- Directors cell number
- Any money owed.
- Call or text me or Shelli Long ( 904-226-3263) if you are running late.
- Park any where on campus
- Registration is in the Church Parlor
- Honors Recitals are:
Monday April 4, 2016 12pm-5pm
Tuesday April 5, 2016 12pm-
- Please let us know if you wish to have your students recommended for the Honors Recital
- You will be notified as soon as possible if your student has been chosen, but check with the registration office before leaving.
- Please call if you have any problems, I will work with you as best as I can
- After Wednesday, March 30, 2016 call my cell phone 904-521-5274
- 904-284-1551 is a land line
- This schedule is very tight, I’ve tried hard to meet your requests. We will work together
- I look forward to hearing your students, I hope State Solo and Ensemble is a great experience for you and your students.
- Directions to First Methodist Church:
Take the Monroe Street Exit
Turn left on Broad
Turn right on Church
First Methodist parking lot is on Church
The church is a gold/blond brick structure,
Go to the main entrance on Duval and enter the Jacksonville Childrens’ Choir bldg..
It will be marked
Main Street Bridge
Cross the Main Street Bridge
Veer right onto Newman Street
Turn right on Church Street
Take State Street to Main Street
Turn left on Main Street
Turn left on Church Street