As always, the 2019 FVA Awards Ceremony will be held during the Summer Conference on Friday, July 26. Each year during this time, we induct members into the prestigious FVA Hall of Fame and Roll of Distinction.
- The FVA Hall of Fame award recognizes current and former classroom teachers who have exemplified the following:
- Excellence in the teaching of music and is renowned in the area of vocal and choral music education
- Noteworthy contributions through dedication and service to vocal music education, with special emphasis on outstanding service to FVA
- The FVA Roll of Distinction award recognizes teachers no longer active in the classroom who have:
- Demonstrated excellence in the teaching of music and are renowned in the area of vocal and choral music education
- Demonstrated noteworthy contributions through dedication and service to Florida’s vocal music education, students and their community
The Awards Committee invites any member to submit nominations for these awards. If you wish to nominate someone who meets the above criteria, please click the link below and complete the nomination form. Deadline for submission of nominations is Tuesday, April 30 at 11:59 pm.
Nomination Form Link: https://forms.gle/fjkjgGF1UH8URf5Q8