The annual FMEA Professional Development Conference is held early in January on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Tampa Convention Center. Some of the most important and enjoyable meetings of the year are held at this time, including the annual meeting of FMEA. All component and affiliate organizations of FMEA conduct their own meetings, but also meet together to solve common problems. Joint concerts by the All-State student performing groups are presented on the closing days.
The next FMEA Professional Development Conference / All-State dates are January 10-13, 2018, in Tampa. For more information, including future conference dates, visit www.flmusiced.org.
Driving Directions & Maps
- Driving Directions to Tampa Convention Center
- Convention Center Floor plans
- Map of Downtown Tampa and Channel District
Please visit www.flmusiced.org for official hotel information.
Some of the more popular hotels with directors include:
Directors should be aware that there are two different forms of registration:
- Audition registration: Directors who wish to enter students in the All-State chorus auditions must register entering students using both paper applications and online audition registration found at flmusiced.org/mpaonline.
- Conference registration: Directors with students that earn a place in an All-State chorus must register both themselves and their students for the FMEA conference. You can do this using the paper applciation or online through www.flmusiced.org.