To configure the ‘Mail’ app on an Apple device for access to Google Apps email, just follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap Gmail
- Note: Although your address ends in fva.net, it is powered by gmail. This is why you tap Gmail at this point.
- Enter your account information, being sure to use your full email address
- For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tap Next
- Tap Save
And you’re done. You can add additional accounts by repeating the same steps above.